The new version of PC activity monitoring software LanAgent 5.6, compared to 5.4, has the following changes:
- The network interception module has been optimized, its performance has been improved, and processor resources have been reduced;
- improved compatibility with Avast antivirus;
- corrections in the network module of the agent for compatibility with Dr.Web anti-virus;
- corrections in the report on the computer’s working hours, the accuracy of the downtime calculation has been improved;
- Improvements in the remote installation of the tracking module on Windows 10;
- when installing the client module through Active Directory, it became possible to immediately set the tracking module settings, even before adding it to the monitoring list. This is especially convenient when the number of computers in the organization exceeds the number of licenses.