Website Visit Statistics and Interactive Application Report in version 7.0 of LanAgent Enterprise!
Website Visit Statistics and Interactive Application Report in version 7.0 of LanAgent Enterprise.
The new version of LanAgent Enterprise 7.0 has a function for calculating the time spent by the user on each site. With new statistics reports you can find which of the workers spend the most time on the Internet, which sites are most often used, who spends the working day in productive programs (work-related), and who spends on non-productive ones.
In comparison with version 6.x, the following changes have been implemented:
- Added analytical form for printed documents. It allows you to determine in a couple of clicks who printed the most, which printers were used most often.
All statistics are presented in a visual form.
- In clipboard monitoring, saving of user-copied images is added. For example, if a user presses the PrtScr (printscreen) key, then the screen image that
he saves is also captured by the agent.
- Interception of files copied to cloud disks through client applications of these disks feature added.
- Cloud drives blocking feature added.
- LanAgent database has been optimized.
- Tracking time spent on web sites feature added.
- Added statistics of site visits (TOP 5 of the most visited sites, TOP 5 of users spending the most time on the Internet, TOP 5 employees visiting productive or non-productive sites)
- Interactive application statistics added (the most frequently used programs, TOP users using unproductive programs).
- Expanded list of controlled services.
- Interface improvements.
LanAgent track time both for each web site and for categories of web sites.
After reviewing the reports, you can see for example, Mike spent 3 hours 10 minutes on the facebook, 42 minutes on the dating site, and 1 hour and 8 minutes on the corporate portal.
Or you can view the report by categories of sites and find
out how many hours are spent on web sites related to work, and how many are in the Entertainment category.
How to update your LanAgent Enterprise to 7.0
The update is free within 12 months from the date of purchase.
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Statistics of work in sites and programs
Get for free 15-days LanAgent trial