Suspicious behavior analyzer and incoming web mail control - new features of LanAgent Enterprise 6.1
Suspicious behavior analyzer, control of incoming web mail, search queries and much more in LanAgent Enterprise 6.1.
We are pleased to announce the release of the new version 6.1 LanAgent Enterprise. She begins a new 6th line of versions, in which the emphasis is on analytics, detection of non-standard user behavior and early warning of violations.
Main 6.1 features compared to 5.10:
- An analyzer of non-standard user behavior has been added. It detects suspicious changes in user activity, for example, an unusually large number of files copied per day to a USB drive. Or atypically active correspondence. The analysis is based on the history of the user's previous work on the computer;
- Alerts the system administrator about suspicious events committed by users: turning on the PC after hours, correspondence or sending files after hours; copying out of a PC a large number of files (more than allowed); printing more than the permitted number of documents, etc .;
- control of incoming web emails (incoming mail viewed through a browser);
- interception of search queries (what they search in google for example);
- interception of correspondence in the browser version of Skype.