Interception of files copied to cloud drives and images copied to the clipboard in LanAgent Standard 6.2.
The most significant features of 6.2 Standard compared to 6.1:
- In clipboard monitoring, saving of user-copied images is added. For example, if a user presses the PrtScr (printscreen) key, then the screen image that he saves is also captured by the client;
- Cloud storages tracking feature added. LanAgent makes a copy of all files copied into cloud storage (google drive, dropbox, etc) by user;
- cloud storage blocking feature added;
- Equipment control feature has been added. For example if user disconnects the PC memory strap or replaces the graphics card, LanAgent logged it;
- Incoming web mail tracking feature added;
- Search queries tracking feature added.
LanAgent solution monitors PC activity, printed documents, supports
application tracking, Internet monitoring, IM tracking, web camera tracking and