Last updated: 04/20/2020
This License agreement is an electronic agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as the User) and Network Profi LTD, collectively the Parties, that applies to use of lanagent software (hereinafter referred to as Software) as well as all services and products provided by Network Profi LTD. Hereinafter, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to by Network Profi LTD.
Please read these License agreement carefully before accessing or using our Software and/or our services. By accessing or using any part of the software and/or services, you agree to be bound by these License agreement. If you are hesitant towards and/or do not agree to all and/or part of the terms and conditions of this agreement, then please consult a legal consultant before using it, and if you still disagree with all and/or any part of the terms you may not access the software or use any services. Any new features or tools which are added to the current software shall also be subject to the License agreement.
1. The NetworkProfi LTD holds the exclusive ownership rights and copyright for the LanAgent program.
The user has the right to use the software during the test period, which is the period specified by the author - 15 days. Additional use requires registration. To register the software, please use the contact information provided by the author of the software.
The user can use the software only on the number of computers that corresponds to the purchased license.
2. You may not use, copy, emulate the software, create new versions of it, lend, rent, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the software in any other way and hand over it or any part of it in any way other than defined in this license agreement. Any such illegal use means the automatic and immediate termination of this agreement and may result in legal prosecution.
3. LanAgent is distributed AS IS. You use LanAgent at your own risk. NetworkProfi is not liable for any data loss, damages, loss of profit or any other losses that occurred in the process of using or misusing this software.
LANAGENT SOFTWARE is not developed, produced and IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN REAL-TIME MANAGEMENT dangerous equipment, eg, system control of a nuclear equipment, navigation equipment or communications systems of air traffic control equipment, medical life support systems or military equipment as well as other hardware or SYSTEMS FOR WHICH A FAILURE IN THE SOFTWARE MAY RESULT IN PERSONAL INJURY, INJURY, ACCIDENT OR INJURY ENVIRONMENT.
3.1. We do not warrant that the quality of any software or services, information, or other material obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Software will be corrected.
3.2. We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
3.3. We do not warrant that any statement current and/or future shall apply to you or any other third party without deviations. Specifically, regarding future statements, plans, potential achievements, estimations etc, we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the implementation of such statements.
3.4. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be accurate or reliable.
Cookies may be used in order to improve our service to you. The cookies used do not collect personally identifiable information, and they are not used to determine your Identity. If you are not comfortable with this use, you may configure your browser to be notified when cookies are to be received and to provide you with the option of refusing cookies. Cookies may be used to record details of pages relating to particular products and services that you have visited on the Website. This is to provide us with generic usage statistics to allow us to improve this Site and to provide you with information that may interest you.
5. Intellectual Property
You hereby acknowledge, agree and respect that, the content and/or any patent, copyright, logo, design rights, database rights, applications for any of the above, moral rights, know-how, trade secrets, domain names, URL, or any other intellectual or industrial property rights (and any licenses in connection with any of the same), whether or not registered or capable of registration, and whether subsisting in any specific country or countries or any other part of the world, which belong to us or our affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors (“Proprietary Rights”) are exclusively owned by us or our affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors, and we and/or such entities, as applicable, reserve all rights to the Proprietary Rights. You hereby acknowledge that by accessing and using our Website you obtain no rights in or to the Proprietary Rights other than those expressly granted under this Agreement.
6. The terms and conditions of this agreement, as well as the interface design, may be subject to change in the future versions of the LanAgent program.
7. The installation and use of LanAgent implies your agreement to the terms and conditions of this license.
8. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this license agreement, you must remove all LanAgent files from all your data storage devices and stop using it.